My Photo Journalism style of photography may quickly become your favourite! The real moments captured in your home as you go about your daily routine show an honesty and life spirit that is so precious and uniquely yours.
- I’ve detailed this style here for those who prefer unposed, perfectly imperfect kids and moments rather than picture perfect studio photos. There is no posing (although some direction is given), it’s as though I’m not there, documenting moments of your day that make it yours.
- Usually sessions start in the morning when the kids wander out in the morning with messy hair, help pour milk on their cereal, then playtime with siblings and Daddy, being chased down the hall to get dressed, brushing teeth, tying shoe laces, stuffing lunch boxes in school bags and getting in the car for school. All the small and precious details are captured.
- Sessions can be adapted for soccer mornings, school pick ups and after school routines etc. Feel free to call and chat about it. I LOVE these sessions, it’s what my own favourite family photos are of! The chaos and the life energy that young families are!
- Ideally suited to families with one or more children as the interaction between one another is beautiful.
- Mention that you’re interested in this documentary style and we can chat further to customise a session for you.